- Consumer Industry lifted the FBMKLCI Market by 30.81% followed by Trade/Service (24.83%), Finance (11.50%), Properties (10.30%), Technology (9.11%) and Industry-Production (7.83%).
|TOP GAINERS||CHANGE||CHANGE%||LAST RATE||HIGH||LOW||VOLUME|
- Company is having strong fundamentals which are constantly increasing on Y-o-Y basis.
- Operating margin increased over three fiscal years 30/06/2011 to 30/06/2013, it evaluate what proportion of a company's revenue is left over after paying for variable costs of production such as wages, raw materials, etc. A healthy operating margin is required for a company to be able to pay for its fixed costs, such as interest on debt. More is the operating margin, more is the dollar per sales.
- Return on Equity Capital is important to equity shareholders who are interested to know profits earned by the company and those profits which can be made available to pay dividends to them. Interpretation of the ratio is similar to the interpretation of return on shareholder’s investments and higher the ratio better is.
- Current Ratio is ability to pay short-term obligations. The higher the current ratio, the more capable the company is of paying its obligations. A ratio under 1 suggests that the company would be unable to pay off its obligations if they came due at that point. While this shows the company is not in good financial health, it does not necessarily mean that it will go bankrupt - as there are many ways to access financing - but it is definitely not a good sign.
- The debt-to-capital ratio addresses the company's financial structure, or how it is financing its operations, along with some insight into its financial strength. The lesser the debt-to-capital ratio, the lower debt that company has compared to its equity.
- 286,776,400 no. shares are directly held by the Chairman and Managing Director.
- 331,555 no. shares are directly held by the Executive Director.
- 1,765,830 no. shares are directly held by the Executive Director.